5.06.2007

First blog post. Yay!! And I guess I should preface this with a few things first:
I don't know why I started a blog. Well.. Scratch that. I do know why I started a blog, but I don't know which reason was the biggest. I haven't written anything in a while, and I know that I should, because my brain, since graduation, has turned to mush and I need the freaking practice. So there's one. In a few weeks I'll be traveling out of the country for a month and I don't think I'll be buying a phone card or anything unless I absolutely have to. I will have internet access though, for the most part, and so this would be a great way for people to keep up with what's going on (if anyone cares). And lastly, I deleted my livejournal cause I never used it.
And the second thing... 18 skipping stones. I don't know why that's the name. Skipping stones does not really mean too much to me at the moment. However, 18 is kinda shoved in there for substance. 18- because for some strange reason 18 is my number of choice when I am obviously exaggerating about something. For instance, "There were about 18 million people buying 18 thousand tacos at Taco bell today. It took 18 freaking hours for me just to get a burrito." Now-- that may not be something I would say, cause I don't usually eat at Taco Bell. What?

And there you have it. Questions, comments, concerns, expressions of angst, general anger? No? Sweet.
And now that I have made a pseudo-introductory post to distract myself from some homework I should be doing.... I should get to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol valium online - tramadol hcl 50 mg warnings